Futura Industries looks for the best people to join our dynamic and evolving workplace. Our people have a sense of urgency, thrive on change and want to be the best. Our employees are happy and productive. We have exceptional benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Futura has been recognized numerous times for its exceptional workplace for employees; including being recognized as one of Utah’s “Best Companies to Work For” consecutively for 12 years.
Summary of Position
The general purpose of this position is to have significant involvement in design, engineering, sourcing, implementation and debugging machinery. Also, preventative and predictive maintenance.
Required Technical Skills
• Basic working knowledge of mechanical systems (welding, fabrication, machining, hydraulics, pneumatics, drive systems, industrial pumping, pumps,etc.)
• 1 to 2 years’ Experience.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• A positive attitude and the ability to integrate and work well with others.
• Self motivated with a personal desire to make a positive difference.
• Attention to detail.
• Committed to achieving and maintaining process control.
• Follow process parameters.
• Collaborate with up and down stream processes.
• Perform operator PMs in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform chemical tank titrations per schedule.
If interested, you can attach your resume using the upload link on this page.
Or mail it to:
Futura Industries, Building H-11 Freeport Center
P.O. Box 160350, Clearfield, Utah 84016-0350,
fax to (801) 774-3286 E-mail email@example.com
Upload Your Resume
Please include examples of projects/tasks that you have completed relating to the requirements of desired position. In addition, please include a sample of your writing skills (ie. newsletter, employee letter, etc).