Futura Industries looks for the best people to join our dynamic and evolving workplace. Our people have a sense of urgency, thrive on change and want to be the best. Our employees are happy and productive. We have exceptional benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Futura has been recognized numerous times for its exceptional workplace for employees; including being recognized as one of Utah’s “Best Companies to Work For” consecutively for 12 years.
Summary of Position
Region Sales Manager(s) – Multiple Roles
- New England Area (New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts)
- High Plains Area (Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico)
- Southwest Territory (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana)
- Midwest Area (Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas)
Bonnell Aluminum is North America’s premier manufacturer of custom aluminum extrusions. For more than half of a century, our extruded aluminum profiles have been the prominent components for many product innovations and applications in the building and construction and industrial sectors. Through a commitment to customer excellence, Bonnell Aluminum’s production facilities serve many of our nation’s largest and most respected manufacturing companies through design solutions, unmatched extrusion capabilities and services.
We manufacture mill finish, anodized, painted and thermally broken aluminum extrusions. Our press size ranges from 1,550 to 5,500-tons. We produce large diameter extrusions requiring high-quality surface finish up to 16 inches of circle size.
Fabricators and distributors use our extruded profiles and fabricated parts in various applications: curtain walls, storefronts, light to heavy commercial and institutional windows, walkway covers, interior architectural products, photovoltaic panels, solar collectors, heat sinks for L.E.D. lighting, shower enclosures, hurricane protection products, automotive, light trucks, recreational vehicles and industrial machinery.
We are headquartered in Newnan, Georgia. In addition to our Newnan facility, we also have manufacturing operations in Carthage, Tennessee, Niles, Michigan, Elkhart, Indiana and Clearfield, Utah.
Bonnell Aluminum is a division of the Tredegar Corporation. The Tredegar Corporation is a Richmond- based, NYSE-traded, global manufacturer and marketer of film products and aluminum extrusions for a wide range of personal household care, packaging, electronics, construction, and industrial markets.
With nearly $1 billion in annual revenue, the Tredegar Corporation operates two divisions: Film Products and Aluminum Extrusions, employing approximately 2,000 people worldwide (U.S., Europe, Asia, and Latin America). The Company is positioned for growth with extensive R&D capabilities, a global customer base, and manufacturing plants throughout the world.
We are actively seeking a high energy, motivated industry sales professional to develop extrusion, fabrication, commercial flooring and T-Slots manufacturing business within various geographies within the United States. This role has been created to facilitate and accelerate growth throughout the United States.
Selling purely on a Business to Business basis into the manufacturing industry, we are currently recruiting an addition to our internal team due to expansion. The current team is well established; and its members are longstanding contributors to the success of the company.
The selected candidate will have a strong track record and a proven history of identifying and securing new business opportunities. The ideal candidate may come from within the metal industry, i.e. Aluminium/Stainless Steel and other metals, including an aluminum extrusion business or service center in the region. This chosen candidate will work from an office in his/her home and can be based anywhere within the assigned region; with an expectation of travel throughout the region.
Selling will be direct to end users, OEM’s, and distributors. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for business development and growing our relationship and position with existing customers located within the region.
The goal would be to increase the amount of business for clients outside of the company. Our current capabilities allow us to offer a wide range of products both mill and architecturally finished. Regional Sales Manager will identify industries that we would like to develop and will have input into other growth areas that may make sense for the organization.
We are seeking candidates that also have experience in business environments characterized by challenging economic conditions and/or rapid change of particular importance
The Candidate will:
- Research & identify market opportunities and trends vis-à-vis market intelligence
- Analyze market opportunities and operational capabilities
- Assess market size, regional characteristics, volume opportunity, required capabilities, competitive environment, market pricing, and internal production cost
- Develop sales strategies; and formulate recommendations for market penetration including key targets and lead generation
- Develop and coordinate “Go-To-Market” plans and activities
- Track marketing initiative results. Report findings. Refine market intelligence
- Represent Bonnell at industry events and to trade professionals
- Participate with the leadership team in the formulation and implementation of business growth and performance
- Collaborate cross functionally with Operations to achieve
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 8-15 years metal stockholding (aluminum, stainless, aircraft metals, automotive metal) sales experience
- Large Extrusion press experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% (will depend on location)
- Experience selling into the building and construction
Critical Leadership Competencies
The Ideal Candidate will consistently demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Results Driven. Creates and seizes opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity. True passion for results.
- Team Focus. Catalyst for success of the whole team, not just one’s own
- Business Intelligence. Stays current. Understands how what happens in the world affects us, our marketplace and our
- Tenacious Advocacy. Systematically seeks information on the organizations wants and needs; and advocates for preferred
Educational Requirements: BA/BS degrees in Business or Technical fields are preferred
Base Salary: Based on experience and background
- Company Car
- Paid Vacation
- 401 K
If interested, please send your resume to:
Patrick C. Daniel
Vice President Human Resources 25 Bonnell Street
Newnan, Ga. 30263
Upload Your Resume
Please include examples of projects/tasks that you have completed relating to the requirements of desired position. In addition, please include a sample of your writing skills (ie. newsletter, employee letter, etc).
Download Employee Benefits