Futura Industries looks for the best people to join our dynamic and evolving workplace. Our people have a sense of urgency, thrive on change and want to be the best. Our employees are happy and productive. We have exceptional benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Futura has been recognized numerous times for its exceptional workplace for employees; including being recognized as one of Utah’s “Best Companies to Work For” consecutively for 12 years.
Summary of Position
Futura Industries is always looking for the best people to join our dynamic and evolving workplace. We are looking for people who have a sense of urgency, thrive on change and want to be the best. We want to make sure our employees are happy and productive, so everyone is provided with exceptional benefits and have opportunities for advancement.
Some facts about the company
Futura Industries has been recognized numerous times for creating create an exceptional workplace for employees, including being recognized as one of Utah’s “Best Companies To Work For” for 15 straight years. Find more details at: http://futuraind.com/workplace-awards.
Futura Industries is currently looking for the right person to join its team.
• Inspect metal, insuring right quality grade
• Construct varying sizes of cartons for shipping
• Correctly count pieces of metal for shipping
• Package the product into cartons, tubes, or bare cleat bundles
• Close cartons using automatic staple gun and tape
• Attach labels to the tubes, cartons, and bundles
• Ability to push, pull and/or lift between 50 to 100 pounds
• Handle repetitive motion
• Raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally or vertically from position to position
• Count material correctly
• Be very reliable and maintain excellent attendance.
• Must know quality grades
• Read a tape measure
• Read Die prints
• Basic Computer skills
• Some previous experience running machines
A generous benefits package also available, which includes: medical, dental, 401(k) w/ company match, and additional benefits also included.
If interested, please send your resume to:
Futura Industries, Building H-11 Freeport Center
P.O. Box 160350, Clearfield, Utah 84016-0350,
fax to (801) 774-3286 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload Your Resume
Please include examples of projects/tasks that you have completed relating to the requirements of desired position. In addition, please include a sample of your writing skills (ie. newsletter, employee letter, etc).